Sunday, February 21, 2016

Local Revision: Variety

evitaochel, "Fruit Food Healthy Fresh Orange" 14/08/16 via pixabay
Public Domain Dedication License


I found that I had a great variety of sentences, allowing for a very textured piece. Use of complex sentences with utilization of colons and semicolons were always balanced out with the use of simple sentences afterwards. While drafting this project, I paid additional attention to making sure that each section and paragraph had sensible transitions: I believe I was successful in this regard.

While analyzing my usage of verbs and other associated words, I seldom repeated them : I used vivid actions and descriptors to make for a rich and engaging reading experience. I think that the use of vocabulary is very varied, lacking little redundancy,

No comments:

Post a Comment