Sunday, February 21, 2016

Brutally Honest Self-Assessment

geralt, "Road Sky Mountains" 15/10/21 via pixabay
Public Domain Dedication License



1. How are you feeling about the project you just submitted for assessment? Give me your raw, unvarnished opinion of your own project overall.

I am feeling fantastic about this project: I believe I became very familiar with the controversy and gave an informed presentation of the facts. Additionally, the project looks great.

2. What are the major weaknesses of the project you submitted? Explain carefully how and why you consider these elements to be weak or under-developed.

I believe I could have broken down the sections even further, in order to improve the flow of the piece.

3. What are the major strengths of the project you submitted? Explain carefully how and why you consider these elements to be strong or well-developed.

I believe I captured the conventions of the QRG well: in addition, it is very aesthetically pleasing to my eye. I am very proud of this project.

4. What do you think of how you practiced time management for Project 1? Did you put enough time and effort into the project? Did you procrastinate and wait till the last minute to work on things? Share any major time management triumphs or fails....

I often waited too long and put off the blog process work to the last minute. However, I turned this situation around by buckling down during the production week: I went to the library and carefully analyzed 30+ sources for over six hours. After this, I knew the aspects of the controversy like the back of my hand, and the construction of the project became easy. Completing the project two days before the due date, I spent the last day formatting it in Adobe InDesign, which ended up being a great decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment