Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Project Completion

Audience Questions

  • What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I take pride in the fact that I was able to come up with an original way to make the introduction to my paper entertaining. I did this by likening business presentations to court proceedings.
  • What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I was stumped with how I would make my introduction anything more than perfunctory, but I worked it out with the solution detailed above.
  • How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
New project, new starts. It'll go as smoothly as it always goes.
  • How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
A little less confident than after Project One: I've always written essays, but with the QRG, I mastered a new program in Adobe InDesign by learning how to use graphics. There's less accomplishment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment