Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reflection


Below I will document my reaction to the project thus far.
  • What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
My interview with Richard Boulger was a huge success. In his position, he teaches business students how to communicate in the field, and is very accustomed to using a variety of genres. His consulting work at Accenture and the work process that went along with it was very illuminating, and will be a pillar of my project.
  • What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
My interview with Doctor Ota kept being postponed due to her being out of the office during our appointments. In the end I emailed her my questions.
  • How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
This will be an uphill struggle to finish by the time spring break begins. My main goal is to focus on materials I won't have access to at home: This means obtaining my audio and scanning relevant visual media so that I may organize it one my computer at home.
  • How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
Somewhat tepid. I must find a way to make this project engaging to myself so that my enthusiasm will radiate to my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment