Sunday, March 6, 2016

Reflection on Production


  • What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I was easily able to synthesize my interview with Richard Boulger into content: playing off his guidelines and comparing them to examples in each section was a good direction, I believe.
  • What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I changed the genre of my second project from a video essay to a standard college essay. I chose to do so because my plan for recording audio components at the KAMP student radio station fell apart due to the production booth assistant leaving early for Spring Break.
  • How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I'm planning to do a good amount of revising to make my essay more exciting to read.
  • How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
Slightly nervous: I feel like it won't be as good as my first project. Both the visual and writing were strong for Project 1, and now I must rely solely on stellar writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment