Sunday, March 27, 2016

Peer Review for Leah Crowder

For this exercise, I reviewed Leah Crowder's essay, titled The Internet Age of Academia.

In Leah's case, I chose to make a content suggestion. I wanted to address the development of Leah's essay: I greatly enjoyed and admired the way Leah explained visual/interactive media such as the refugee simulation, as well as how she connected it to various appeals, but I felt as if this section of the paper was too lengthy. Additionally, the somber mood became weighty with its duration. I suggested that adding breaks of levity between various sections (Such as the email quip at the end of the essay.) would improve flow. Using the list of rhetorical devices we used in class helped to track the devices Leah used in her paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment