Sunday, April 24, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

Audience Question: What are you anticipating the post-production process to be like, based on what you accomplished during the production phase?

I anticipate that post-production might be a bit tedious, what with repeated clipping, trimming, and alignment of video clips.

Author Response
Explain, with some specificity, your thoughts and feelings about the following:

  • Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know
I decided to not show my face, as compared to the pristine visuals and out-of-this-world look of the music videos I'm using, my face doesn't quite compare to my subjects! Additionally, the lighting on campus without camera lamps is quite poor, and would not be high quality.
  • Major issues or weaknesses in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)
There are some mis-timings with syncs and voiceover alignment that will need to scrubbed out.
  • Major virtues or strengths in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
I would like to think that the video is highly visually-stimulating, as well as the audio being of good quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment