Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production

Audience Questions

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
The video-editing process went without complication, and was quite fun! I was considering doing video reviews of K-Pop songs, and the ease at which everything came together for this project makes me want to attempt this idea.
  1. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Video editing IS laborious if you do not have your clips gathered in one place. Every time I wished to use a video, I was forced to download it and then clip the selection I needed it, which was very tedious.
  1. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I am simply relieved to have only one more project in the course.
  1. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am happy with my final product, this is the first time I ever edited anything more extensively than simply syncing audio to a dance, for example. I would've liked to add a vocal overdub compression effect over my voiceover to help it to rise above the video's audio, but in the end, I suppose the audio from the videos is not too distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment