Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Reviews A & B

I reviewed Michaela's Rhetorical Analysis for her podcast. I decided to make a brainstorming suggestion for her rhetorical analysis by suggesting she tool her argument as if she was trying to persuade state representatives on the issue of fracking in Oklahoma. I think this might sharpen her project's focus and invigorate her further by feeling as if she's talking directly to the people with control over the issue. I greatly enjoyed the painstaking detail put into her analysis.

I reviewed Gabby's Rhetorical Analysis for her project. I decided to offer a new approach to her project since she said she was considering restraining her take on the topic. I feel like suggesting that she let her view shine through more vibrantly will make for a more engaging project, since environmental justice is a subject near to her heart. Again, the high level of detail in her draft was appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment