Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on Production


  • What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
This week, writing my basic script came together quite easily once I had picked apart my sources and references sufficiently. The script-writing process also was more "fluid" than essay writing, due to myself being able to write about an interesting development in pop culture.
  • What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Recording the script was a challenge: I finished on late Friday, and was unable to enter the KAMP Station, due to it locking for the weekend. Unfortunately, I will have to record my audio next week.
  • How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I will be rushed for time next week, due to having to finish recording audio and gathering and editing video clips for the project.
  • How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I feel like the ease of editing in my video workstation will affect the quality of the project at this point. Hopefully the program I plan to use, Final Cut, has a low learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment