Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection


  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
The audio recording and editing came together swimmingly. It was quite a bit of fun to use the recording booth at the radio station! I also was familiar with the digital audio workstation I used to edit and connect the clips.
  1. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Unfortunately, the video workstation I was planning to use, Final Cut, is available only at the Fine Arts Lab. I decided to use VideoPad on my laptop as my video workstation instead.
  1. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
After playing around with VideoPad, I believe I will be able to quickly organize and sync video to my voiceover.
  1. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am ready to organize my chose clips and audio to make my topic engaging. PC Music is a pretty "out there" subject, so I believe that will be easy enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment