Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Editorial Report 15B

http://www.mediafire.com/download/15suwx8o77ir31a/Podcast+Bottai.mp3

Above is the link to the rough audio cut of my project. I converted the written script into an audio presentation, and added in some sound cues to help enhance the experience as well.

Rough Cut:


[beep countdown]

Hello, you’re listening to a walkthrough of English 109 Honors student Grant Williams’ writing process, airing live from KAMP Student Radio, the University of Arizona’s student-led radio station.

[music stinger]

It’s been a long school year, and I hope everyone out there listening has made it through in not too many pieces. I know I’ve gotten a real beating this year: I’m the type who focuses in on one goal, and is unable to do anything else until that task is completed. Especially when that assignment involves writing.


Re-Edited Selection:

Timestamp for link above:0:00

No comments:

Post a Comment